Monday 20 May 2013

Monday on the Victoria Day long weekend - a day for laundry and cooking.  I made some coffee while I put another Paleo breakfast together - My Favourite Paleo Breakfast 2:

  • Turkey Mediterranean Sausage (turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, spices and delicious)
  • Scrambled eggs
  • Sauerkraut, sauteed with the sausages
  • Fresh blackberries





Breakfast over, I started with the Pumpkin Granola from OMG That's Paleo? by Juli Bauer (and then I changed it up), so I would have it for my before-I-dash-out-the-door-on-my-way-to-work-breakfast during the week as an alternative to the One-Minute Muffin. My Pumpkin Granola with coconut milk - you need to try this one.


I was on a roll and had the dates, almonds and coconut out, so I made some Date, Almond, Coconut Treats (what else would you call them?).


All recipes Paleo Grandad tested and approved!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF